Education & Training
SIRE offers a full series of education and training opportunities for therapeutic riding professionals and interested volunteers. Opportunities include PATH Intl. workshops and certifications, Instructor Training Courses, and one-day clinics on a variety of topics.
These classes listed below are scheduled for the last half of 2013. Stay tuned, as SIRE will have these and new professional educational opportunities in 2014.
- Communication and Behavior Management Strategies for Riders With Autism Clinic, Sunday, July 14th
- PATH Intl Mentor Training, Friday and Saturday, Aug. 9th and 10th
- PATH Registered Instructor Workshop/Certification, Sept. 4th – 7th
- Instructor Training Course, Saturdays, Sept. 21 – Nov. 23
- Horse Selection and Analysis Clinic, Sunday, Sept. 29th
- Showmanship in Halter Clinic, Sunday, Dec. 8th
For additional information or to request a registration packet, please contact Anthony Busacca at (281) 356-7588 x208 or anthonyb[at]sire-htec.org.