Education & Training
SIRE offers a full series of education and training opportunities for therapeutic riding professionals and interested volunteers. Opportunities include PATH Intl. workshops and certifications, Instructor Training Courses, and one-day clinics on a variety of topics.
Listed below are the 2014 classes and workshops.
- PATH Registered Instructor Workshop/Certification, March 12th -15th
- Workshop for Non-Profit Managers in the Therapeutic Horsemanship Industry, March 20-22
- Instructor Training Course, Saturdays, March 22nd – May 3rd, 2014 (excluding April 19th)
- CHA Instructor Certification Clinic, June 2nd – 6th
- PATH Intl Mentor Training, June 20th – 21st
- PATH Intl. Equine Specialist Mental Health and Learning Workshop, August 6th – 9th
- SIRE Instructor Training Course August 19th – October 7th
- Showmanship in Halter Clinic, Sunday, Dec. 7th
Classes held in 2013 that may be repeated in 2015:
For additional information or to request a registration packet, please contact Anthony Busacca at (281) 356-7588 x208 or anthonyb[at]sire-htec.org.